Southern New England’s most versatile event site! Minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city, guests can relax, regroup and rejuvenate at our multi-purpose facility. From large weddings with 300 guests to a small, semi-private gatherings, we will make your wedding memorable.
We honor the tradition of 'slowing things down' and taking time to enjoy the moments. When you book our venue, the site is yours for the full day. Celebrate with friends and family, play games on the lawn in the afternoon, kick back with the fire pit in the evening, and create memories you would never imagine.
What's does my Wedding site fee include?
• Exclusive site use for your assigned time
• Bridal suite and Four B&B rooms for one night
• Onsite Facilities:
- Main Tent
- Cook Pavilion
- Cocktail Pavilion with bar, tables & chairs
- Canopy Tent
- Tables, Chairs, Banquet Tables
- Dance Floor
- Wedding Chapel (Front Lawn)
- Greek Pergola (Back Clearing)
- Full Restroom facilities right outside the tent
- Poolside Caterer's Kitchen
- Parking for up to 200 cars
- Beauty Room for Hair, Nails & Makeup
- Fire Pit and Screened Gazebo for After Hours
• Venue management advice and assistance
• Pristine site lit with well maintained grounds
• Ceremony chairs setup/takedown
• Breakfast for 14 people the morning after.
(Additional guests may be added for breakfast at an additional cost. Advance notice is required)
When the dance floor has closed, and most of the guests have headed home. Keep the celebration going with your close family and wedding party! Move right to our screened gazebo and fire pit area to keep the festivities alive. We stock the fire pit with wood so you can relax and unwind at the end of your perfect day!
• Two night stays are available.
• Sunday evening wedding have the option to continue into a Monday afternoon cookout!
• Rehearsal Dinner (up to 50 people - catered by our house caterer or your own.)
Available Days and Times for Weddings
Friday Night Wedding:
Includes the bridal suite for the night, ceremony, and reception.
4pm Friday - 9am Saturday
Includes the Inn for 24 hours, ceremony, reception, and breakfast the following morning.
9am Saturday - 12pm Sunday
Includes the Inn rooms for the night, ceremony, reception, and breakfast the following morning
1pm Sunday - 1pm Monday
Check-in and check-out times may vary slightly.